- undertake a journey or trip
- make a trip for pleasure
- travel upon or across; "travel the oceans"
- the act of going from one place to another
- change of location: a movement through space that changes the location
- travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
I have always like to see new place, experience things I have never experienced before. The world is so grand with so many thing to show. Take the time a think about those places and write them down. Then arrange them in order of most obtainable to far reaching. Do those trips and travels that are easy to visit; like the mountains or islands near where you live and do them! Experience those places with your friends and family; finding new and exciting place to tell storys about. Then start planning for the travels that take time to save for and do those; continuing until you completed your list. Once that is done of course make a new list and see more places that inspire you. Always always keep a blog or log of your travels and take as many pictures that you can. Your Trips will become storys that you will want to show and tell to all.