Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lions trip to Puerto Penasco

This has been and interesting few days...on Saturday and Sunday 18 & 19 of April;We (Paco, Robin, Gary, Robin, John & Myself) went to Penasco with other District and Zone Lions Club Officers from San Felipe, Mexicali, Tijuana and San Carlos exploring the possibility of starting an English Speaking Lions Club in Penasco. It was a good meeting and I think it will be a slow start but could happen.

On Sunday our group at Guiseppi's for Breakfest and met Tom & Sandra from Rock Piont Times was a nice conversation and MLG hopes to work with them to promote the region.

In the process for the trip The group talked about the Blues and Next year...john I I are happy to be the ones that made it what it is - but it just is too much for us today. Our business & our personal heath is more important. So we have decided to help but not run the show if the Lions Club chooses to continue.

I will be sad if it does not continue - I will be very sad :(. I hope for the best for everyone wanting to see this grow to an annual event.

No comments: