Monday, August 18, 2008

Friendship

Wikipedia states that Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more beings. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each others company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors.

I agree - I have always said that a friend is there to support and care, not to demand or criticize. I have only a few friend and I can count them on one hand; John (my sole mate), Monste Khory, Paco & Robin. there are other poeple that are close and a friends but they are not those that I would call if I have a problem I needed help with.

A Friend is always there for you even when they do not want to be...ansering phone call at all hours of the night, telling you the truth when no one esle will; friendship is not smoething I give a way friendship is a process that grows into a great thing.

Friends once you find them some time you can never get rid of them.

No comments: